Who woulda thought?, page-9

1. 47,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @daicosisgod; the departure of Daniel Andrews has certainly sucked the wind from the sails of the Victorian Government and left Murdoch Mouthpieces struggling for material to replace their 'Dictator Dan' H8 fest.

I gather you're aware that most of the $Export you cited is just the movement of money and provision of 'financial services' such as those from KPMG, PwC, Ernst & Young, Deloitte which have proven to be so costly - and of course the financial transactions of our large superannuation funds.

I gather you're also aware of the massive trade surplus the USA has with Australia and the extent of its ownership of 'Australian Resources' by corporations including Glencore, NewsCorp, Apple and Amazon - historically in the order of 2:1.

Wherever possible I buy Australian including our farm products and energy courtesy of RED [100% Aussie owned]. I do NOT own Apple, Amazon, Ford or Tesla products and build my own PCs from locally sourced components. I invest only in ASX listed companies and via Australian banks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.