1TT 33.3% 0.1¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

who?, page-6

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Yesterday I tried AMP and it kept giving me a message saying: "Thanks for getting onboard. We're nearly there. AMP is setting up the account".

Today I changed the email to @uber.com and it worked immediately, giving jobs for Sydney.

I started to play with it. I put in @metlife.com and it gave jobs in Hong Kong.

@ricoh.com.au gave me jobs in Melbourne.

@nab.com.au gave me an option list: NAB Culture and National Australia Bank.

@cba.com.au gave me : "Thanks for getting onboard. We're nearly there. Commonwealth Bank is setting up the account".

@telstra.com.au gave me 2 options: Telstra and Telstra Trial.

@wesfarmers.com.au gave me jobs in Sydney Metro.

@woolworths.com.au gave me : "Thanks for getting onboard. We're nearly there. Woolworths is setting up the account".

I could do this all day.

Then I started to work down the list on the fortune 500. I am taking a guess what the emails might be for these big guys but I am assuming they are all generally "@whateverthecompaynameis.com".

I didn't have any luck at the start, each one shut me down saying "no company listed with that address".

I got to @apple.com and it gave me: "Thanks for getting onboard. We're nearly there. Apple is setting up the account".

I kept working my way down. No luck till I got to amazon. I got another "Thanks for getting onboard. We're nearly there. Amazon is setting up the account".

I kept going from there to number 60, then stopped to write this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.