CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

whoa, from hc ?, page-10

1. 11,084 Posts.
    Buddy,

"As for the comments being passed around by Ravins... and supported by CB and Avemaria, well it happens that I agree with all of them 100%."

I didn't say I agreed with the post, ... only reported it.

But here's more interesting discussion and we'll see how things pan out after tomorrow's meeting;

"1. ligitation will be removed. (The Gaffer: agree and correct)
    2. clive wont sell. (The Gaffer: agree and correct)
    3. he will keep the bastards honest. (The Gaffer: Disagree, not correct)
    4. so once again thanks to all involved. (The Gaffer: Most welcome)
    5. Askin will be allowed to go in dignity around christmas,therefore no change tomorrow. (The Gaffer: agree and correct)
    6. he gets the price to .29 who gives a damn. (The Gaffer: agree and correct)

However, I must point out that this Coy has been in the dumps for some time, this is due to poor decision making and management at the helm, although Askin and Dunmore may be allowed to leave in dignity, share a thought for JH who struggled against an ineffective supporting mechanism on many occasions, the release of the rig being the most recent.

"Time For Change" occurred, now time for the change to move the coy forward in a professional and productive manner. As Cottee stated “spend a dollar and make two for the investor”" ... thanks to The Gaffer.

RAVI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $18.72K 359.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401812 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 779869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.