CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

"However if your happy, who I am to argue?!?"Hi...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "However if your happy, who I am to argue?!?"

Hi Vagabondo,

Without offence mate, that would have to be one of your better comments, ever. At least you have kept the personal attacks out with that one lol.

Now, what do you think will happen on the 19th??

Very interesting indeed if you ask me.

I will have 50 cents each way on that, and will just sit on the fence watching.

But, IMO, if nothing will happen in a definite way on the 19th, I can see this issue continuing to fester and will more than likely pop it's head up once more at the next AGM, if not in another Sect.249D lodged before that. And all of us will continue to suffer of course as a result.

As for the comments being passed around by Ravins... and supported by CB and Avemaria, well it happens that I agree with all of them 100%. It happens that I usually do my proper research before passing judgments on anything. And this time, after applying the same principles, I followed the same rules and I came up with having to agree. John has been shafted well and truly.

I have made a point of spending some time meeting, and personally talking to the man on several occasions, and there is no way known for me turning back on my decisions now.

I only hope that he (JH) will start another venture and get over it. If he does, I will be one of the first one to support him and invest there, if I was asked to do it. At least I would be reassured that what he was doing was also for my own benefits, and not just for his own.

As to the people that can accept that much, and prepared to forget it, well it is up to them. As for me, I simply cannot. It will take time I am sure of that. But for now, I just can't get over it. There has to be some ethics in the world. Not just greed, greed, and more greed.

But, that's me. And who am I to change other's opinions??

Good luck Vagab... Just keep it fair and simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.