QOL queensland ores limited

I think the point of capital raising has been lost with some of...

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I think the point of capital raising has been lost with some of the rhetoric that has been going on recently,let's not forget that QOL HAD TO raise more funds to keep the project going . The fact of the matter is that to get money in, particularly when money is tight and a few concessions have to be made, there will be some winners, there will be some losers. Fact of life.

I have yet to see any posters coming up with a clear alternative to QOL position of raising more capital, which they do need in the short term to get over "the hump" until the funds start rolling in, which by the way is only some weeks away.

Look at the big picture, look outside the square, look at whatever metaphore you want to use, the fact of the matter is that they are producing commodities which are in demand, and increasing. They are producing commodities which are at or near to, all time high prices and by all indications are going to increase in value.

If anyone wants to have a gripe, then the answer is , stay in or get our. Simple isn't it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.