CAZ 5.00% 1.9¢ cazaly resources limited

whoa what happened, page-17

1. 2,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: 10 months is like a decade I have put it down b4 The fact the opinion is written Oct 15 means nothing It is an opinion on statutory interpretation of 111A by the now chief justice of the court that will conduct the JR. His opinion is very robust and I was quite surprised. The opinion would IMHO cover anything RIO raised susequent or could raise subsequent. A number of us have examined it and were surpised the Minister went against it. Wayne Martin has not left much room to move. And b4 you go on about other opinions statutory interpretation is done by using established principles including the acts interpretation act so it is not as simple as someone saying I say black you say white. Anyway this stock will go up as they could get the tenement. The chances of them getting it are greater than I thougt b4 reading the opinion. I have posted this and more all b4 so have a look This is all IMHO. I say as well that CAZ are almost compelled at law to pursue this given the strength of the opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2.552K 134.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 139578 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 425001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.