PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Whole of Management Team needs review

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Holden has been moved to a side position where he apparently is better suited to. Unfortunately, no advice as to whether his salary package is being reduced. So do we reward him by keeping his pay at the highest level for this company when he has obviously failed. His, together with the rest of the board, decision making and management abilities are now clearly in question. As a CEO one is prepared to pay a premium and we have done so for many years. His replacement in this role will expect similar, if not more, to complete this role. Therefore, could it be expected that Holden will receive a reduced amount? What should we expect to pay for his continued services?

Again, the comprehensive reviews and analysis of the contents and standard of the third quarterly report, completed by posters on this forum, suggests a very poor mismanaged effort, which is resulting in the value of our company plummeting once again. This is at a time when the plant is deemed operational, company as per announcement is cash positive with price of gold when sold at $1600. Good management, both past and future, should have been highlighted in a well worded quarterly report document. But sadly this is certainly not the case from post report results. Share price pre report 26c now post:21c. What a remarkable achievement!

In my view the whole of the management team and certainly that of the senior members of the Board of Directors should take a big kick, if not lose their jobs. They have out rightly failed as Directors on so many fronts.

In today's post I received my voting form for adoption of remuneration and re-election of directors. I think you can guess how I will be voting. Holden has been only one part of the problem and yes, the rest of the team needs to be held accountable as well. I know where Chef's views are....he has shown his true colours for a long time. It will be up to the rest of the holders to show their own so that all and sundry know that enough is enough and we don't reward incompetence. The gravy train must stop!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.61K 29.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 29593639 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16252889 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.