PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Whole of Management Team needs review, page-6

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I am very concerned that much more knowledgeable posters are now using words such as 'incompetent' and 'not to be trusted' concerning ABU Management, together with indications that share price is being purposely manipulated by BOD and their significant investors, so that a low ball take over can be made and thereafter succeed. Poster after poster in the last few days have written of their concerns. The contents put out in the quarterly report have also been questioned as to reliability, accuracy and perhaps even purposely misleading, thus encouraging drop in confidence with holders selling as greatly reduced prices. How many staunch supporters of this company have recently abandoned ship....at huge losses.... at a time we are supposedly commercial and making money. Problem is who is correct in interrupting what the report says and means. Fantastic ability by the BOD putting this rubbish out at such a crucial time for the company.

My original post was to encourage discussion regarding our whole management team, especially the existing BOD. I agree with Chef... that sacking the whole lot would be disastrous. I then ask what is the alternative and how do we achieve better management?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 10646362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21374699 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.