MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Haha,, Good link Andy... Inspirational even... I like everyone's...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Haha,, Good link Andy... Inspirational even... I like everyone's posts here even if it means I have to go into some long spiel about nothing. Its entertaining and I get to write heaps about nothing in particular. Occasionally making a few good points and a few ridiculous comments along the way.

Pogues, Humor good or bad gets a thumb up from me most times.. Its about the only stuff on these sites that's worth a green thumb... That and inside information that a company is about to boom..lol... Of course I would never act on that information.. That would be unfair..

You know that Wholesale website might have actually had more to do with re-editing the interview than MDV. I assume that WHolesale site gains revenue from advertisers targeting a market of investors. If its interviews are poorly edited and make a company look dodgey, then it risks gaining a reputation of an interview site for listed companies to avoid. Hence its advertising market will be driven away since no company would want to be presented negatively... Hows them apples for out of the box thinking... I know if I were any company on the ASX, I would not be using that media forum based on this particular interview even though I haven't seen it, I sure as anything have seen the negative response from shareholders as a result of it.. Hey I can play stuff on Utube, can someone please upload the interview there?.. Cheers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.