JIN 0.07% $13.49 jumbo interactive limited

Thanks Manassa! I already read this, but what I want to know is...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks Manassa! I already read this, but what I want to know is how this exactly works. In an analyst report dated 3.17 last year, it says the standstill agreement will be valid until the end of 2014. However, when I looked at the press release, I did not find anything about it. Any comments?

Another thing I want to ask is if you have any insights on the business relationship between Tatts and JIN. It sounds to me that JIN is effectively brokering the sale of Lotto online. However, Tatts is competing directly with JIN. Of course Tatts will not be as effective as JIN, but it might decide to abandon JIN in the future if it believes its own operation is mature enough.

If people buy lottos online, it means they will not buy it through traditional channels. It is a good thing for Tatts because they do not have to pay as much commissions, but it would be even better if it can do it on its own. So ultimately renewing the contract depends on how effective JIN is at promoting online lotto purchase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.49
Change
-0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $849.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.55 $13.55 $13.30 $2.264M 168.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14 $13.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.49 280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.