moby I want you to send me one study that shows that vaccines...

1. 517 Posts.
    moby I want you to send me one study that shows that vaccines are safe for my child.......a study that that compares kids who have not been vaccinated versus those that have.......and the outcomes on their long term health. I am not tlaking about whether they contract an infectious agent or not. I am speaking about health. NOt disease. When you can send me that study I may reconsider. Oh and PS that study must not be funded by BIG PHARMA. I can meet you have way and accept polio, diptheria and small poxs......But it is my opinion that osme of the other things they vaccinate poeple for is ludicrous,,,,flu, chicken pox, german measles, i could go on. It equals profits for big pharma.

The reason I am so skeptical of BIG PHARMA is many fold. One reason is that I work in close association with them and know personally sas programers who have been contracted out to makes sense of large data sets. I have known several of them to quit because big pharma coherced them to change the numbers to make their outcomes look better. Never underestimate the power of big money to skew the TRUTH!

WE probably arent goign to get anywhere so I am not sure why I am wasting my words but....

You are implying that people that do not vaccinate thier kids to be sociopaths?

YOu will not be the one to decide anything for my kids health decisons.

That is the issue. Again if you are so convinced of your vaccines safety and efficacy you should NOT be worried about those that do not vaccinate........

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.