SRX 3.13% 15.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

whoops, cephalon have slipped, page-2

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    The ones who are screwed are the average shareholders. I'd hate to be holding SRX if the deal falls on its head. The current mgt team are ready to step aside. (they want the deal to go thru!!!) If they are suddenly told to pick up the pencil again, we maybe left with a lackluster company.

I agree there is an element of upside. But in my opinion it does not outway the risks. That is why I no longer hold SRX.

I will also add that I believe that SRX deliberately held back information regarding announcing 6 new hospitals in the first 8 weeks of the year, purely to seal the deal for themselves and Ceph at the bargain price of 485. I was raging when I read that last announcement. The annoucement even admitted that some shareholders may have missed new news regarding the new hospitals. If these announcements were made as they have consistenly been made in the past, SRX would have had a price around the 550 - 600 mark and Ceph' would of had to pay that, or think of some other weighted, indexed, yielded, projected times grandma's age factored price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.3¢ $395.4K 2.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2728183 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 84474 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.