AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Whoops...maybe Greeks do buy copper., page-37

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    The Greeks don't or do buy copper?

Sorry for the people who don't have a Government that can make and stick with tough decisions. IMO, the best thing that can happen is if they go it alone. Print their own currency and watch it drop in value big time.
    The rest of Europe has tried to help during a time when they can least afford it and how does the Greek Government say thanks? They say "Kiss my bum". Then the Government wants a referendum to ask their people if they want to do the hard yards with a recommendation to vote "No". Of course the people don't want a cut in the standard of living. The result will be a "No".
    The correction will be a lot tougher now than it should have been. But it's the only way out their mess.
    The rest of the world deserves an end to this matter.

Now back to AVB. Today was a positive. However, the closing is 7c. That's the price we should be happy with for now. The PB update is some two to three weeks away. Then there's the additional drilling to the east to come after that.

AVB plugging the completed drill holes to stop water intrusion tells me that there is little doubt that PB is going ahead.

IMO, if you are happy watching your company become a miner then watch AN. If you want a good return on your investment then watch PB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.