DGR 4.55% 1.2¢ dgr global limited

Whoops - Options, page-9

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Well you've got me beat.  Give him/them a hundred and forty millions shares of stock at the dearth when the company is selling Alpha and Cascabel discovery or the whole company for what is projected to be worth at least 1 pound p-er share.  Presumably much more than 1 pound by the Tier 1 status recently confirmed. The initial 10 million where they actually don't have to pay one penny.....that money is borrowed from the company, with NM gets a confirmed 5 million for not cost.  The other 130 odd million will go to the select few, including no doubt NM, and not all the company's "employees" as the announcement suggested.  So guaranteed 66.6 per cent increase if a takeover of one pound is offered and accepted by board.  Hope you make a lot Japanfresh from your investment but literally 10s of millions of pounds and dollars is in my view not an 'incentive', it is downright robbery.  I am going to refer to our CEO as tricky Nicky from now on.  Come out the rest of you small holders and voice your opinion.    

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $12.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $423 37.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 423972 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 296210 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.