CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

Good on you Sequoia.What alot of rubbish Dazedandconfused.I am...

1. 31 Posts.
    Good on you Sequoia.

What alot of rubbish Dazedandconfused.

I am and have been a Seed shareholder in this Bio-plastics company (CNN) since it's inception and have put up with this rubbish from the management at several of the past AGM's. Alot of promises but all that is delivered is HOT AIR.
    What the management should do is CUT THIER PAY PACKETS to reflect thier performance to the share price firstly.
    When will they get it that it is us shareholders that also
    own this company and we are pissed at the performance of this managment team.
    Their should be no talk of REMUNERATION or ANY BONUS SHARES or OPTIONS rewarding themselves for under performance until we see this company perform consistently with profits. It is time the SHAREHOLDERS get rewarded for their Investment and faith in the company.That is when their should be talk of any REMUNERATION.
    I am also baffled as to why PAT VOLPE was paid a termination payment, was he not happy with $288,333 in salary for taking the company share price One year ago of approx. 0.02 cents to today of 0.002, that is RIDICULOUS in anyone's language.
    What PAT VOLPE should do is pay back 50% of his Salary and give back his TERMINATION payment and then RESIGN and not present himself for re-election as he has at the upcoming AGM. If he had our best interest at the fore front of his mind or any business accument then he should say to himself that he is not up to the Job any longer.

When I started investing many years ago one well respected speaker said the that investors should always back companies with Great Management,should have heeded those words some time ago.He accompanied those comments with " The snake always rots at the head ".

I will wait and see what will transpire with this company,but I will BET that nothing will change because some people believe that they are irreplaceable.l still believe this company has a good future but with PAT VOLPE at the head it will be Death of a thousand cuts and more heart-ache for us shareholders.

This is my View and you can like it or shove it, as a shareholder this is my bloody Right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.