TMS 5.00% 1.9¢ tennant minerals limited

Hi Dinkadink and all, I also read Martin Armstrong and I agree...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Dinkadink and all,

I also read Martin Armstrong and I agree with a lot he writes; however, I can’t see gold going under the $1,000.00 mark again. For one thing that’s about the all in cash price of production for many of the miners out there today.

I believe that one day the Gold price will adjust itself to compensate for all the additional dollars printed out of fresh air since 2008. I think the central banks have two main fears one is deflation and the other is the Gold price.

Just to be very clear they were not tips so please don’t take anything I say ever as investment advice.

KRM took something of a beating today so I am not sure if there is some bad news leaking out I will be watching it closely over the next few days. Possibly a suitable entry point $0.455 today and $0.67 back on July 14th unless there is as they say in Yorkshire: Trouble at Mill.

My gut feeling is the US markets in general are about to take something of a dive, they are keeping it up in my opinion with smoke and mirrors. If we do see a 20% -30% fall in the markets I have a feeling the gold shares may also be dragged down despite the Gold price; however, hopefully they will also be the first to recover.

If nothing else my friend we live in interesting times.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ $50.66K 2.565M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 421117 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 17753 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.