TON 11.1% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

Just to add to that !!! Its projected that by 2050 there will be...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    Just to add to that !!!
    Its projected that by 2050 there will be 9 billion people, there are currently 7 billion aprox.
    Green energy will have to start playing a major part as fossil fuel is killing us, and China knows it. China is the most progressive at investment in Green tech investment, the amount of new cars coming EVERY day in China is a blow out.
    The projected new cities to be built to cater for the extra 2 billion THAT ARE COMING in the world, and the effect`s of rising sea levels is a staging figure.
    National Geographic have put out a vid. on this projection of future population planet earth,
    Fantastic, Amazing and quite a wake up call.
    The demand on natural resources will be shocking, especially Water and Energy.
    Was staggered by how much Water was used to make a Steak dinner, from go to the plate.
    I really can see everyone with home storage (energy) , amoungst other things,in the future.
    We live in a very fortunate time, and Govt. will have to mandate a cleaner and greener way of
    protecting there lands, and community`s.
    Fortunately we have the Sun with abundant energy,and now the tech to create better storage, for the home, office, in fact all things demanding.
    Out of all the water on the planet, only 1% (really) is drinkable. Or more energy needed.
    I think Graphite will play a major part going forward, the Chinese know this, and are long term thinkers,and investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $8.738K 1.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1612 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 835173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.