BKY 6.25% 34.0¢ berkeley energia limited

Sovereign risk certainly is a point of concern, but it seems...

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Sovereign risk certainly is a point of concern, but it seems that both BKY and ENUSA have re-confirmed their commitment to going forward with this project recently.

With legal and technical reviews progressing currently in parallel, I certainly hope that something can be settled shortly. BKY seem to be bending over backwards to prove that they have provided a robust study. Hopefully Tecnicas Reunidas, agree with BKY, and tell ENUSA that everything is fine and to stop being a jerk.

I'm confident that BKY have provided a robust study, as Brendan James seems to have been around the industry long enough to know a dodgey study, and he seems committed to it with a relocation to Spain and everything.

I was in Spain a few weeks ago (I live in London) and everyone was whinging about the economy, about how housing is stuffed and there are no jobs. I would have thought that the Spanish govt would do everything they can to progress investment in Spain. But I guess they prefer peeing everyone off first. No wonder they managed to put the 'S' in PIIGS.

Choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.