BKY 2.90% 33.5¢ berkeley energia limited

Sovereign risk certainly is a point of concern, but it seems...

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Sovereign risk certainly is a point of concern, but it seems that both BKY and ENUSA have re-confirmed their commitment to going forward with this project recently.

With legal and technical reviews progressing currently in parallel, I certainly hope that something can be settled shortly. BKY seem to be bending over backwards to prove that they have provided a robust study. Hopefully Tecnicas Reunidas, agree with BKY, and tell ENUSA that everything is fine and to stop being a jerk.

I'm confident that BKY have provided a robust study, as Brendan James seems to have been around the industry long enough to know a dodgey study, and he seems committed to it with a relocation to Spain and everything.

I was in Spain a few weeks ago (I live in London) and everyone was whinging about the economy, about how housing is stuffed and there are no jobs. I would have thought that the Spanish govt would do everything they can to progress investment in Spain. But I guess they prefer peeing everyone off first. No wonder they managed to put the 'S' in PIIGS.

Choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $149.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $49.60K 145.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.