OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

who's against it, page-80

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    I do not hold OZL but have followed the story to this point.

I cannot believe some of the hypocritical views by some who will blame anyone within sight.
    First it was anti Michelmore (for good reasons), sack the board!! (for good reasons) etc,etc, then it was the banks at fault for not coming to the party.
    Now it's the fault of the gov't.... really???

Some post tired old remarks like wasted handouts by gov't for poker machines addicts, drug addicts and the like, when in fact this is perhaps only a minority.
    Suddenly many of you want the gov't to save PH from China because of this latest announcement.
    Since when have gov'ts been in the business of "to the rescue of mining company's" but i do see some valid points made, that it is partly in the interest of Australia's mining future and i agree, but this gov't has been faced with some unbelieveable happenings and the Victorian fires is almost the breaking point and yet who would be the first to complain about Australia's debt?? and many of you want more?? You can bet that Rudd and Rann will discuss the whole scenario at length, as one poster has just mentioned, because a lot at stake, but to really expect them to be in the position to do anything is a fair ask.

It's very early days and still plenty of action to come and will transpire in the days and weeks ahead.
    In anycase, if i were a holder, i would be pleased at this point in time but as they say, it not over until ................... you know the rest.

Good luck to all you patient holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.