BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Who's been buying / selling, page-104

1. 2,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Hi Avagadro, I personally feel this is just the opportunistic short term traders that are edgy and throwing in the towel now it has gone down 4 days in a row, which is unprecedented in the last 6 months, or maybe they are fuelling it to an extent. I am once again overextended as at these prices cannot resist, still can't understand the selling.
    Charting wise this looks like a low volume pull back that may go to the rising trend line around the $1.4 level or the low today could be it, all we need now is a nice bullish engulfing candle that would point to a run up to $2 quite quickly.
    In the announcement on the 7th June they stated that they only started to offer show packages and pointed to signing up of over $1.2M USD in just April may, not a bad base for the first 2 months
    • In April, the Company began offering show packages to the US customer base and over

this 2 month period has signed membership agreements with an Annual Contract Value

(“ACV”) of over USD1.2m.
    and also mentioned discussions with potential partners, so I am on the edge of my seat regarding this pending announcement. If traders want to get out I am not complaining.
    Last edited by Gusman1974: 17/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.