OIL 0.00% 20.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

an unromantic guess mangy and therefore probably correct. I am...

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    an unromantic guess mangy and therefore probably correct. I am hoping for outside interest, though I don't suppose it really makes much difference. my guess: gus has spruiked the shares to whoever, maybe he has a mate at bell potter in perth, they have clients who are on the look out for opportunities such as this. one or more of those clients have liked the story and have seen it as a way to get hold of a large number of shares at a price that they would never get them for if they were buying on market.

or maybe someone close to mr solutions or zeiss has wanted to buy some shares in anticipation of a great deal of interest in the company once sales of the product are underway. the life science thing looks like someone wants to keep their involvement at arms length somehow. although I know so little about these things I might be way off in guessing that creating a company such as life science is a good way to achieve that end.

either way you would have to really need the money urgently to decide to sell your shares now for less than 5c, or you would have to be of the view that interest in the product will be low, in which case you wouldn't own the shares in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.3¢ $48.20K 237.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1031 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 3884 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.