OIL 12.5% 18.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

Who's behind the funding?, page-3

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hello Mangy & M6,

It seems to me that the original underwriter / underwriting deal must have fallen over. This would account for the delay in making the announcement and the subsequent suspension from official ASX quotation.

A flurry of activity then happened with the need to have an underwriter in place in order for the new issue to proceed. Hence the incorporation of the shelf company Life Sciences Pty Ltd coming into being via an organisation that deals with offering shelf company registrations. Life Sciences registration was handled through 'Incorporator.Com.Au' (a shelf company facilitator) on 11th. June, 2015.

The underwriting agreement referred to in the Issue Document is dated 11th. June, 2015, so no time was wasted getting that into place. As I previously posted, Life Sciences Pty. Ltd is a $1 company with one shareholder/director - Mr Jeremy John Baldock. I haven't looked up ASIC to see if these details have changed in the past week. Jeremy may intend to update the company prior to the closing date of the share issue. Who knows?

As was posted previously Jeremy is associated with Bell Potter in Perth and he may have acted to incorporate Life Sciences Pty. Ltd while some finishing touches (funding, other shareholders, directors etc.) are made. I'll probably do another ASIC search a little closer to the issue closing date (6th. July, 2015) and see what details are shown for Life Sciences Pty. Ltd at that time.It would be nice to have a better idea with whom we are dealing.

MM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.020(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $150.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 18.0¢ 15.5¢ $37.32K 230.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 18555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.