AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

whos buying, page-4

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Yes as well as Europe as a whole.

The whole global market is very volatile at the moment so i guess some try to just sell no matter what the loss or cost to get out of the market.

Personally i think the panic is pointless as market can rebound in any day.

As for mnm, this is an awesome company and i have no idea why anyone would want to sell their shares so low. it is undervalued as it is

and we saw beginning of the year how quickly it can jump from around 8 cents to 17.5 cents. i am sure when more big announcements come out it will soar again

only advantage of selling low is believing you can get more shares at a cheaper price. But then you need about a million shares to control the market.

So technically say i had a million shares. i could sell half my shares selling down share price from 10 cents to 9 cents. Then people see the price fall and the volume and panic sell selling their shares below 9 cents. Technically then i would be able to buy another half a million shares plus at a cheaper price

i am sure many mnm holders do this. This can work in reverse too by pushing up the price on speculation of big news so then many others jump on board not knowing where the top is and then they get caught it when it falls

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.