HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Who's Cannoperations?

1. 1,846 Posts.
    I note Cannoperations Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Australian company Cann Group Limited has been issued the first licence to grow and harvest medicinal cannabis has been granted to an Australian operation. IBT published this the other day, however IJINews also mentioned it in February.... has this company anything to do with AC8?

I actually thought no one had yet been issued a licence, though SCU published they had the first though it was for hemp.

Can anyone shed some light on this? .... so we are yet to know the ticker for this mob .... noting there will also soon to come ASX-THC in April ... competition sure is warming up!

Lastly, this company is yet to enter the ASX, though its offering investments on their website at .15c ... the website states ...Prospectus pursuant to listing on the Australian Securities Exchange coming soon.

NOTICE OF EXERCISE OF OPTIONS AND APPLICATION FOR ORDINARY SHARES To: The Directors, Cann Group Ltd ACN 603 949 739 (Company) I/We ………………………………………………………………………………………………….. of ……………………………………………………………………………………………………….. am/are the registered holder(s) of ………….……. Options. I/We exercise my/our Options to subscribe for …………..……… fully paid ordinary shares in the capital of the Company and enclose application moneys of $................... calculated at AUS$0.15 per Ordinary Share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $4.415K 95.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56292 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 277200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.