whos down the most today, page-37

1. 891 Posts.
    Hermit one way I am thinking of it lately is this;

Markets are what the term suggests as in marketing, or "to market". Those in "the markets" which is really all businesses and business men/players, have to evolve to make money (obvious), boom busts can follow from asset classes (real estate, food, metals, energy), but why shouldn't actuall markets be the big wave, with the asset classes beeing the smaller waves in between.

There would be a lot of lips getting licked by the likes of Lehmen Brothers executives and AIG, JP Morgan executives looking to spend up on the failed companies/stock they contrubtued to bring to the knees. And if this isn't such a big deal, as if the US will not start getting the investment banks to buy stocks just to get markets to rise, to stabilise the fear, to reinstate confidence, to start borrowing, to stabilise asset prices and the community in general.

They would have it on their agenda know to give money that can only be spent on a proportion of share purchasing. Once this happens, all players will feel confident and start speculating that demand will increase, buying up futures, which in turn will cause real buyers of commodities (together with the consumer) to start buying mostly becuase "everyone else is buying", the same that they feel compelled to sell because "everyone else is selling".

It's all a matter of time and if anyone is reading this saying.... well obviously.... GOOD.

Have a laugh.... enjoy it.

I havn't smilled so much than I have over the past 2-3 weeks, from when the $700B bail out lost votes out of spite (great immaturity there), to the fact that the words "crisis and turmoil" are constantly used in the same discussion acknowledging the problem of "a lack of confidence".

God help us, who in their right mind would feel confident about whilst these hot shots keep calling it "the financial turmoil".

They would all be best agreeing on not using certain words and just treating the selling as an immature action just like my mother used to do when I cried out in public. She learnt pretty quick that she had to tell me to grow up, rather than baby me. Now sure enough banks are in trouble, but deal with them in a confident manner without staring into space and spending 5 hours a day talking to journos about it every day of the week....

In fact what we are seeing is the exact opposite of communism. At least they would make the journos grow up by telling them what they cannot report on. We just keep playing games with story telling for too long.

Anyway... I'm obviously bored while I sit here waiting for the caffine to wear out.... what a great night it is.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.