CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

At the risk of being the one whose only posts about CKK seem to...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    At the risk of being the one whose only posts about CKK seem to relate to dog drilling start-ups and job vacancies ...

...three Coretrack jobs advertised on Seek today (http://www.seek.com.au/Job/field-service-required-wa/in/perth-fremantle-southern-suburbs/19819513):

"Globe Drill is a Drilling Contractor located in Bibra Lake, Perth. Due to a fleet expansion we have the following positions to fill:

?1 x Senior Driller - Licensed water well driller, deep hole experience.
    ?1 x Hydraulic Fitter - Must have drill rig experience- must excel in hydraulic systems and fault finding.
    ?1 x Operations Manager - Maintaining drill rig and associated equipment and drilling operations-Salary $160K + Bonus.

You will be required to work in a team environment on various sites around Australia. All applicants must be able to visit our office if called for further discussion."

Some repeat/unfilled positions in the list. It looks like trouble filling the jobs but unlikely as it would seem, wouldn't it be great if they were seeking further personnel as part of genuine forward planning for fleet expansion later in the year.

But I'm giving up on trying to put 1+1 together while waiting for news, as invariably you come up with 1+1=3. I guess news will come at some point - and hopefully it will be very positive.

I'll tell you one job I'd take at Coretrack - "Shareholder Communications Officer". Talk about a bludge job...

Elisby1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.