SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

I'm loaded up in MMN and silver futures. Got in last night at...

1. 3,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1178
    I'm loaded up in MMN and silver futures. Got in last night at 13.80 spot which was good support. Potential to trade down to 13.30 by the charts but better safe than sorry. I'm a firm believer from all of my research and others that the silver price will in the not too distant future (5 years max)trade at a ratio of 16/1 against gold. A lot of people begin to respect silver when they are told that the last time that silver traded 16/1 gold you could buy a house for 3000 onces. Something to remember!! How many people out there can buy a house for around $50K Australian??? Buy 3000 ounces today and at 16/1 you will be able to do so!! Don't believe me but please do your own research before ridiculing this statement.

Do you know that if 1M people brought 1 x 1000oz bar of silver each that the available silver suppply would reduce by 1 Billion ounces? Do you also know how much silver is estimated to be above ground in deliverable format? The answer is 2 billion ounces! Where do you think the silver price would go if 1 billion ounces dissapeared tomorrow?

Space shuttle would see the rocket pass them on its way to orbit Mars!

Got silver???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.