FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

AlbamanWe don't need a "sniff"We now the Dec Q is nothing...

1. 12,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Albaman

We don't need a "sniff"

We now the Dec Q is nothing special and have known so for quite some time.

We know having the new funds is great and will drive the "new" (hopefully) FML - but it can't buy time, so we need to give this time to see any improvements in the bottom line.

Hopefully some excitement along the way from various drill campaigns etc.

Just thinking that the timing is actually rather fortunate as I think that - no matter what one might think LT re development of POG - right here and now the markets have switched back to "risk on" and we will not see POG take off "into orbit" for quite some time.

So more than ever FML need to make synergies work- access better grades - optimise everything they do and ensure that money spent turns into gold produced at much lower costs .

For me the aim is to stick to forecasts (hopefully soon to be firmed up and revised, imagine end of the current Q?) and ensure we make at least 300.00 clear profit an oz (again: the industry needs to stop fiddling with "total cash costs" and rather make cash cost=total operational costs)

Personally think that is achievable and a must.

DecQ is in the past - all that matters now is the way forward and again I must stress I much rather see monthly "operational updates" - just to keep us informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.