OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

who's in, do your bit now

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Thanks Boydie, that was great work, I have recently sent 2 emails to journalists, without a reply.

It seems media is showing little interest in this sellout.

I am not trying to hyjack your thread but it seemed apt for my post.

I made contact with our (keepozoz) website development guru, this morning, he is willing to update the website tomorrow (staff permitting) and as usual, pro bono. I burnt the midnight oil last night and worked out a draft for this update.

Now its up to you. If we want to make a difference to this sale, this will be probably the last chance to do it. (Except voting against it yourselves).

What I am planning is to get the web site updated, and place a large add in the newspaper on friday or maybe the weekend, depending on availability and how much we can raise.

This website and newspaper placement, would tell the other side of the story and using facts, explain what is happening and why we should not allow it.

I will not tell people to vote NO, I dont believe that I have the qualifications for that, what I will ask them to do, is to think about it thoroughly, and provide the current facts.

The amount that you are prepared to give doesn't at all depend on the total of your holdings, but instead is just what you willing to give and what feels appropriate.
    A rough rule of thumb may be $100 for every 100,000 holding, but any amount is fine.

I will, if we get enough interest, place bank details either here or on the webpage for direct deposits to be filled. If it doesnt go ahead and you had donated, you could either have your money refunded or donated to charity at your request.

If you are interested in donating, email me your HC nick, or name and the amount you are willing to donate here
    [email protected] and mark the reply requested box, so you know its been received.

We may need help here, so if you are willing and think your services could be needed, please drop me a line at the [email protected] address, legal assistance would be great.

Also if anyone is reading this from Morgan Stanley, could you drop us a email at [email protected], we would like to, maybe put your offer on our site, if its true that there has been an offer put to OZ but they wont look at it.

Who's in.

I have to go to work now, for a few hours, will reply then.

cheers grant

the above is opinion only and written without prejudice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.