BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

who's is selling 15 million shares, page-21

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1423
    Morning folks,

Not a holder here, but a long term Lifx customer - easily 5 years i reckon. Was watching the BUD SP last year and was getting ready for an entry when the price started to move up. Thought I had missed my chance, until the SP started its roll downhill.

Might still consider a punt here if the company can prove it has these issues sorted.

Just yesterday I had a few of the Lifx switches installed. Very impressive. I'd add more of them to the house if it wasn't for the 2 way control limitation. But by geez they look good, work exactly as you need them to and are great to the touch.

The reference to Lifx Glass in one of the announcements also piqued my interest and if they launch an outdoor range, they'd be on a winner. I use Hue for outdoors and beyond the outdoor range, I think Lifx has the edge.

Hopefully these guys have navigated through their issues, because the products themselves are great. I've had a few bulbs fail but these were quickly replaced and the service I received leaves other co's for dead. So issues aside, here's hoping the SP turns and its blue skies ahead. By rights it should be given the only other real alternative is Hue.

Good luck guys, i'll be watching intently and I really do hope it turns around for the long termers or those underwater especially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.