NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

lastword wrote,"Stagman, Remember when you wrote (Post #:...

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    lastword wrote,

"Stagman, Remember when you wrote (Post #: 6054346):

'Sprogman, these farms wouldn't be mined for decades if Anglo/ARM controlled them.

I agree that they are using this situation to shut Xstrata out, but in my opinion the main reason they would want them out is so that nobody develops the resource.

Why?

IMO, this latest development is more to do with the existing miners safeguarding their access to the supply of power and water than anything else.

Stagman'"

I don't know what relevance this comment has to do with my earlier post but I'll respond anyway.

Your problem lastword is that you're stuck in the past and referring to a comment posted back on 7/12/10.

There's been a lot of water pass under the bridge over the past twelve months and circumstances have changed considerably, I won't go into the specific details but, rest assured, the DMR is calling the shots on this one and I'll tell you right now the Garatau Project joint venture will proceed forthwith and will not be shelved.

It was good of you to do your research but things move on, so get with the program lastword otherwise you'll need to change your poster name to Old Father Time.

Stagman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.