NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

who's laughing now, page-59

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    "Kiwi67, unfortunately one cannot win words against the defenders of NKP...they are like "Knights Templars", defenders of the faithful....."

A little melodramatic don't you think paydaygirl?

Many downrampers on this forum just don't have the kahunas to expose themselves to the risk so they spend countless hours trying to convince others who are a little more risk adverse of the folly of their ways. The smart day traders. The disgruntled ex-shareholders. The tree shakers. The fact of the matter is that significant progress has been made towards finalising a JV and I expect an announcement soon. The only reason that an announcement hasn't been made is because the other JV participants are in hot dispute over the size of their slice of the pie. Living a pipe dream? We'll soon see. I have no doubt that we'll see a few posters here slink off with their tails between their legs and regret the drivel that they've been pedalling and pushing down everybody's throats. Me? I was one of the dummies along with balilow who was buying options at 0.7 cents earlier in the week.

Stagman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.