ADO 3.85% 2.5¢ anteotech ltd

who's lost faith, page-12

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Appreciate that there are those who have lost faith, I just don't (and will never) understand expressing the negativity in a public forum for a stock I hold (unless trying to accumulate).

I realise I'll be in the minority of people who reply to this thread, as misery loves company, but my faith in the technology is still very strong. My faith in management is level, as I'm largely unaware of the new team and their abilities. They've had roughly 3 months to make any change which is absolutely bugger all, so for me the jury is out on them.

I haven't lost faith in the technology. I'd really like to see management deliver. At a minimum I would like some communication. Doesn't mean I'm entitled to it, but I'd like it. I've followed the development of the business for the last 6 years and it is seemingly in the best place it has ever been. Not just with potential, but with solid revenue through an existing product with legitimate reason to believe the projected increases are valid.

I have no explanation for the current SP as it does not reflect fair value imho. Shorters, no deals, poor sentiment, aliens, mass conspiracies against the little guy, etc. Who knows. I have not lost faith in my research and the belief this will come good, but again, can appreciate why so many others have. This one is definitely not for the faint of heart.

All IMHO, FWIW, DYOR, blah blah blah....
    Last edited by bourbasted: 16/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.