ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

who's on short list, page-63

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Agree SP3. Excellent post RD. If I could give it 5 thumbs up I would ;)

Bottom line is ARUP (who is involving/ constructing the damn thing!) WOULD NOT get into a bond with us if they thought it was a failed project. Why would they do that? It's kinda like westfield taking shares in a stock that is in one of their shopping centres- a pretty good sign. Ok maybe that wasn't the best analogy. ha!

No one has to like ESI, and if they don't theres hundreds of other ASX listed companies you can choose from. If you don't agree with someone else's view on a company (which by the way, obviously is going to be positive if we have 1. Done our research and 2. are holders), than you don't have to agree with peoples' views! Everyone is entitled to their opinion and acting like a child and name calling is going to get anyone anywhere on this thread. It will just result in a whole thread being moderated and then losing access to reading some of the good posts put up here that might be in those threads..

In the past when I've seen good stories develop and SP's take off often it's been in the companies which people flag as a certain type of company, and are unknown to many, etc. And in many of those circumstances there's been unclear things i.e. delayed settlements, announcements, etc - but once made, things changed quite a fair bit ;) Obviously different stocks and contexts but point is that things can change quicker than many here will fully appreciate!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 406

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 34296227 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 13986530 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.