ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

akq, imo ,The sooner posters desist from a personal score...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    akq, imo ,The sooner posters desist from a personal score keeping tit for tat and actually exemplify courtesy in posting styles the sooner the Yoda led HC team can get back to moderating the politics thread, ladies, gents, lads, lasses, boys and girls.

You know the silliest thing about the personal tit for tat stuff and the tu td sideshow, is that the boards of all techs in or out of any ALDP short list would understand the strength they collectively carry in numbers per governmental lobbying aspects of the bigger BCE CCT EBIT program and would probably have to from time to time, ring each other and rofltao at some of the hairy brained Machiavellian theories they read here and there.

The MD of HC posts on threads from time to time no secret that his nic is Yoda.

Worth reading his last 10 posts on defamation cases actually happening atm, tu td etc,, and realizing that posters do actually get issued life changing writs from time to time, in particular to one topical gold thread I don't post on, it would appear that a number of posters have received such papers. ( Yoda last posted on jka threads from memory wrt penis enlargement pills and better email revenue options c/o nextoilrush etc )

peace out, not piece out imo. ( this thread will go nowhere if it does not concentrate on intel intelligently and respectfully per the guidelines.

So far as I know ( not so sure about me ol' mate ghosty ?? )
    but so far as we can gather, we are all human beings here and human nature being what it is, tends to become annoyed when baited.
    Buggered if I know how it started but I would love to predict how it will end, without any personal grief.

So long as both ''sides'' continue to squabble,,, really,, all that seems to be accomplished is the loss of some pretty good reads c/o intel gatherers banished to the HC paintball skirmish version of Valhalla.

Cheers and GLTA speccy stock aka penny dreadful stock aka hot ''copper'' stock posters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.