SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

It’s clearly an Area 51, Roswell style, Illuminati X big pharma...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    It’s clearly an Area 51, Roswell style, Illuminati X big pharma conspiracy involving aliens & probing. Has to be lol !

Or There’s a more simple logical explanation.

A reasonably young ASX stock has a massive surge in share price over a short period, this by default attracts the attention of short sellers, which is of course what they love to look at. OM provides research & dirt for such instos, that’s their job. OM leaks part of the contents of said report to media. The rest is History.

Between the initial reports & suspension we had numerous negative articles as well as a number of responses from ISX, each time the shares bouncing around like a yo-yo. The final bounce after the preliminary fin report came out.

All we know for sure is they are now being investigated by ASIC in regards to continuous disclosure, which is a very broad term that could mean anything or could mean nothing.

The level of crazy speculation & constantly accusing anyone with a different view as a downramper or paid poster isn’t helpful it just adds to the noise & turns this into an echo chamber.

On the other side all these non holders copying & pasting news articles repeatedly that we already know are misleading & don’t contain any real substantiated claims, is just a waste of our time & is nasty & thoughtless. Maybe read all the info first & if you have new insights then post something.

I for one hope they resolve all the questions soon & get back on as I’m holding a few pieces of the pie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.