SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Just wow. WowDidnt think this thread would be successful in...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Just wow. Wow

Didnt think this thread would be successful in exposing Ben Walmsley as the leech feeding the AFR.

From what I understand, Benny didnt get his performance rights, as he didnt "help" either. From what Ive heard, he did the opposite and tried to hinder the company and directors at various junctures.

Wonder if Benny also sold out at the peak, and then spread the stories to the AFR? Surely thats intent to create a misinformed market, and in breach of Corps Act?

Hes also hurting his mates Tetro and Edmonds.

I still cant credit Benny as being behind OM report though, especially as he was this easy to expose. Just not enough smarts or machiavelli plotting skills for that.

How do we get a time lapsed share register to see when Benny sold? If the AFR can run a campaign to expose Red 5, this looks like a bigger scandal (Mind you, there was never a secret that AK was part of the founding group, so if you take away the directors holdings, who was left......)

Benny has deliberately undermined confidence by "leaking" fake or exaggerated stories to the AFR, that in turn has cost retail holders real money. That includes me, and quite a few people I know.

Benny - you've done a lot of people a lot of harm.

No, Im not JK, AK or their Mum. I also dont live under a Cypress tree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.