AUZ 5.26% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Who's putting their money where their mouth is?, page-49

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I think based on the thumbs up I am getting, a lot of people share my sentiment, mainly of annoyance. However, AUZ management needs to stop releasing these market sensitive announcements at a rapid concession because it deteriorates their worth.  9 market-sensitive announcements were released at the start of last month till today, that's a month and a half. And, take a look at the SP today. They just need to stick to the fundamentals of cobalt and nickel. Also, not releasing the top 10 shareholders is a problem and the share that is on an issue is too high, which causes the selling pressure to suppress any buying pressure.

Within one of the announcements, it specifies that "Oliver Carton as Company Secretary, in recognition of the increased commercial activity planned for 2018 as the Company advances off-take and project finance negotiations to deliver on its strategy to become one of Australia’s premier cobalt-nickel-scandium producers."

However, if the BFS is delayed, BB did say: "However, AUZ would rather wait until we have the final data that has been subject to the appropriate levels of QA / QC processes before reporting the results to the market. After all, it would be awful if one of the ‘targets’ on the raw data provided to be a survey artefact rather than being a real target. As a geophysicist, I have seen quite a number of ‘targets’ end up being metal sheds or scrap yards because a company relied on the raw data rather than the corrected final data."

I won't be buying into this company unless the management is very clear what is happening with the SKI deal & more importantly financing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.19K 1.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2868655 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4365180 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.