PLS 2.72% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Declaring ‘commercial production’ was a bit rich IMO given the...

1. 3,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Declaring ‘commercial production’ was a bit rich IMO given the yield problems - totally agree it’s still in ramp up (and that although not to plan - this shouldn’t be unexpected).

Re being in control or not - the early March figures would at last indicate that the process is under control. In ramp up this is what you look for to then be able to optimise/improve. My comment re daily vs weekly is that they only published weekly until the last update (which was daily) and which finally showed us that the daily results were coming under control (and for the first time showing us how out of control the process was previously). But ... there was still a convenient call out box that covered some of what could have been the worst results. This just makes me a bit suspicious that they’re presenting the results in the best way possible. I therefore hope (and expect) that they provide daily figures in the next quarterly update and keep any call out boxes away from the info.

So in the mean time I’m sitting on the fence having exited my position since the last update.... but I’m keen to see the next update and possibly then buy back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.080(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $59.25M 19.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 40915 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 318781 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.