PLS 1.99% $3.08 pilbara minerals limited

Who's ready for the average March Quarterly ?, page-30

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1056
    Just to put things into perspective; the latest GXY announcement comments their total Li recovery at 54% and been running for years, PLS was 60% in Feb dropped a bit and now I would estimate back up to 60%+ growing to their design recovery of 75% by Dec, eg I would estimate PLS is now at 60/75 = 80% design.

Yes I don't expect an existing quarter announcement as we are in the rampup stage (eg running at 70-80% rampup of plant design, C1 costs would be declining but not at target yet).

Why declare commercial production now, the answer is simple as then you can rightoff any profit against the cost to develop the stage 1 mine, thus no tax for a while, start to rightoff the costs.

I'm holding for the long term, these dips in share price just mean topup time for me, this is a quality asset with a large producing 6% Spod mine, estimating a run rate of approx 260,000tpa now on the way to stage 1 of 330,000tpa, with some very big offtake partners selling to most of the Automotive industry, not many can say that.

As for selling 20-49% of todays Li asset, this has the potential to bring in a lot of cash to speed up the funding of stage 2,3, I'm actually happy if PLS don't sell much, either way PLS will grow over time, either quick cash injection or self fund expansions.

Disclosure hold most Li ASX stocks in various amounts, in various stages of developments and risks; PLS, GXY, MIN, KDR, AJM, CXO, LTR, LPD, GLN, RIO

For those curious about the Li future have a read of the company Cuberg and then read their patents on the amount of Li salts and Lithium Metal in their future batteries. Great times ahead.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.060(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $9.273B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.08 $2.99 $63.97M 20.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 287572 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.