SWF 0.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

I made a pretty good 50% return on SWF but that was really due...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I made a pretty good 50% return on SWF but that was really due to the COVID rally pushing everything up, but I'm glad I got out of it.

I'm actually a customer and I love their international trading. Unlike joketrade, you can keep your USD permanently once converted which has allowed me to make so much more money on trading US shares. I have like over USD$150k converted at around 80c and my currency gains on top of capital gains on US shares are huge. If it was joketrade, I would have been forced to convert on each transaction and would be making unpredictable gains and losses on the USD. F that.

I agree with the detractors on SWF itself as an investment though. Broking is just like groceries - unless you have scale, bells and whistles and a huge choice of products, there's really not cut through even if you're a bit cheaper. The barriers to this industry have come down significantly so a broker really needs to think about differentiation and sadly SWF doesn't appear to have that.

Still I hope it around - I love their platform and want them to succeed so I can keep using it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24147 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 286540 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.