SWF 2.04% 12.5¢ selfwealth limited

Cp dog this business I hate to say it should not even have a...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Cp dog this business I hate to say it should not even have a spot on your watch list.

This is an unpredictable micro-cap that is far less resourced than the big boys like CommSec and in a market where it's very, very difficult to differentiate. In fact, I think this whole industry is based on marketing, The more marketing dollars you have, the more customers you're going to acquire (hi CommSec).

I don't really give a toss about too many features - I actually think SWF has better features in some regards. Their alerts, all the data on their platform to track other users, integration with Sharesight, and the fact they crash less than STOOPIDtrade (nabtrade), multi-currency and hopefully a crypto currency offer that doesn't involve the theft of client funds.

To succeed in highly commoditised markets you need to think different, for example, Costco in retail. Who would have thought Walmart could ever be challenged? I love SWF because it lets me buy Costco and I am siting on $$$$$$ on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.003(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $29.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.0¢ $72.56K 581.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 562483 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 123057 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.