UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

whos responsible

1. 1,073 Posts.
    So this has been quite a journey for me. I made an informed decision based on the potential and statements made by management to invest in this company. Soon found out that I may have well invested using the local newspaper astrology column. There were many a poster, myself included, who shared our views on cash burn. The majority of the time we were shouted down by people who said it takes spending money to make money. Well I thinks it's proven it takes spending money to waste money. The discovery fund scenario,its location and the lack of investigation leads me to believe that someone's pockets have been lined at least he cost of the shareholders. Was it intentionally forfeited ? Well I for one would like it investigated but I doubt that will happen as the companies not complaining and I am sure the discovery fund is not.
    I am so glad to see AS go. He accomplished nothing other than promising things that never came to fruition and tying himself into contracts and listing in Delaware not to protect shareholders but to maintain his control even though the majority wanted him out. So where does that leave us? We have a company that was being run so badly in nearly went bankrupt, a company that had to boot its leader before a replacement could be found so he could not do any more damage, a guy that instead in of giving a hiding to the shorter Actually gave a hiding to the shareholders. I hope him and the dr have made enough money from shorting this ( if they did or maybe that was Roger )because I doubt they will ever work again. Unis would definately not look good on their cvs.
    Time to resurrect this company. Stop talking BS. Stop the massive ego statements coming to nothing, investigate who arranged the discovery fund and if it was engineered to take money from the company and by whom, stop company sponsored tours by posters to try and win favorable posts, state the truth, under promise over deliver. This company can be saved, it may even go on to great things, either way if there has been any wrong doing I want it investigated. You can't just ignore the fact that the discovery fund was either very negligent or intentional. I think a class action will come at some point. This is all just pure speculation, it is not baiting or flaming, it does not deserve to be moderated, so please add your thoughts.
    Ten years of holdings, no free trips to the factory, no personal friendships with AS no bias here other than the fact after all the posts I have read I realize this has caused people great stress, depression, failed marriages, etc etc and if it's all above board fine. Our fault for investing but if we have been misled or intentionally robbed I for one would like to someone held responsible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.