CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Who's right? Who's wrong?

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    There has been alot of good debate over QBL & the future prospects of the company since hemp consumables for humans became legal in Australia on November 12th, 2017.

Generally most posters including myself will have a sentiment that is clearly identifiabe throughout their posts. Some posters will be day trading, some posters will be long term holders, some will be shorting & other will be participating in the forum out of interest.

In regards to QBL future success & differing views amongst posters. The question of who is right? Who is wrong?

It should be remembered that QBL is a speculative stock & like any specalitive stocks, there are usually equally high risk & equally high reward. This balance of risk v reward generally lends to the argument that there is 2 sides to the coin & all sensible input should be weighted by any investor or potential investor.

To make the most of a speculative stock an early entry price is important, the risk at this entry price is accordingly high. I personally have decided to take this risk with QBL based on my own research & I'm financially prepared for both a positive & negative outcome, I think you should never invest money in speculative stocks you can't afford to lose.

It's been a very interesting 8 month period, in this time we have seen numerous partnerships & developments announced by QBL. The general direction of QBL on surface value has been very positive.

The key for LT QBL holders is & always has been profit. Surface value is a good start but the shift to real tangible value will be the defining factor for QBL to move out of the speculative realm & reward investors.

The answer to the thread title? Personally I think it's no one, its a speculative stock.

Regardless of sentiment I hope QBL brings wealth prosperity to all who have invested.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.