AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

G'day all, Just throwing in my 2bobs worth cos I've RSVP'd my...

1. 53 Posts.
    G'day all,
    Just throwing in my 2bobs worth cos I've RSVP'd my seat, booked my flight and room and hope to meet you all for some drinks after NC's said his piece.. I got into AJX in early 2012 after absorbing the potential. I put it in the bottom draw and basically forgot about it not even concerned as it dropped to 4c along the way, then came 2014, wow what a year! Even bought my trading guru mate a surfboard for putting me onto this one (yes he was impressed).. I've enjoyed reading most of the posts for and against along the way. I bought in with an average of 9c took some off at .435 then as the momentum increased I watched it hit .80, as it dipped I picked up some more along the way at .67 and .56. I'm now sitting with a nice parcel a bit over 500k with an average of .27..
    My broker said I should have traded some as it went from .80 to .56, but here on HC the negative camp has been so negative even as the SP was rising that I couldn't believe it would have dropped that much, I sure missed an opportunity there but luckily my gut told me something was about to happen so I made my last buy at .56, and it has: SP .695...
    I'm a bit uncertain about how this US listing will play out considering we end up with CDI's and not actual shares in the new US AJX. As I have a large chunk riding this horse I really want to be sure we're not sitting on a bucking rodeo horse that's sitting quietly behind the gate waiting for it to open with a large crowd watching as as we cling on tight hoping we last the 8 seconds (2014-2016 and beyond) till it's time to jump off take a bow and the cheque, which is why I've hung the expense and heading to SA to hear it from the horses mouth.. anyone remember Mr Ed!
    For those in the negative camp I do try to see it from your angle but after getting in at .09c and seeing it hit .80 with only 1 major dip back to .56, could you try harder to let us know when a real dip is coming rather than posting "the sky is falling the sky is falling" at every turn, that way we all get to benefit from your knowledge rather than being frustrated by it.
    Anyway thanks everyone and I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can who have contributed to the AJX forum here on HC in Adelaide. GLTA...
    Cheers
    Cornbinder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.