AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Who's RSVP'd, page-11

1. 84,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

hang on a minnie ---------- either I have the wrong idea or you have the wrong idea on this ratio business.

first we certainly won't be doing a CR - so we can forget that one (at least not planned at this stage). Second, we don't need a radio advertising push - that's what the job of the investment bank is. And, as far as I know ------- it is the company (or the investment bank or their advice) who sets up the number of stocks that are packaged at this end.

at least, that's how I think that part of it works.

Anyway, we may well know before Adelaide - maybe even next week ---------- I hope we do know before the meeting, so we know what questions to ask.

It would be nice to know as much as possible 'before' the meeting - so we can clarify the why's and when's etc. - rather than get heaps of information at the meeting itself then find a heap of questions in the following days after it sinks in.

We are working on the questions this weekend and will be emailing them to NC when they are ready - that will have two advantages - one, he will most likely answer them - and 2, it will give him an idea of what questions will come off the floor - so he can answer them again.

I probably would have got the answers the other day - but, we got sidetracked off into somewhere else and we never returned to it ------------ that was the same morning that he put out the newsletter - so he was doing 20 things at once - situation normal.

have a great arvo

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $169 15.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96350 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2538461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.