AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Who's RSVP'd, page-13

1. 53 Posts.
    Thanks Pinto, its probably me with the wrong idea, that's what my EX keeps telling me anyway..

So this is how I now see it, a US based investment bank that may not know or care where Australia is, is advertising in the US for interest in a US based AJX, the more interest they can muster the higher the listing price ie $4-$5-$6, meanwhile here in OZ our price for ASX AJX is .50-.60 so that could mean a ratio of 5:1, now how long is it giong to take for our CDI's to hit $2-$3-$4

So, do we need to increase the awareness of Alexium here in OZ ??, cos we sure don't need to worry about it in the US with Eddie and the Investment banks working on it over there, the more work they do the higher the listing price and the higher the ratio.

Today AJX is ours, in a few months it will be a US company and we will have CDI's, ok there will be a fixed ratio so we can trade. but!!

IMHO I believe the ratio should be one of the most important questions we need answered.. DYOR

Pinto can you add a question to NC via that email your compiling to get an explanation?

Cheers
    Cornbiner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $169 15.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96350 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2538461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.