AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Thank you cornbinder. Finally, a sane post. Have been in this...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thank you cornbinder. Finally, a sane post.

Have been in this stock for some time, initially via the CNotes at 10c. Avged up in the teens, bought a few more at 30c and then 63c. Now holding a nice parcel, similar to yours and with very similar avge.

I like this stock because it is a truly disruptive story. Have met the Chmn on a couple of occasions and know the CEO. There's still risk, but that's currently being addressed and the potential is significant.

Would love to join you in Adelaide; it's one of my favourite cities in the world (though hard to beat Sydney and Florence). But alas, I have other commitments.

Been reading the various threads for over 2 years. Always amazes me how arrogant people can be - I learnt many years ago that there is no room for arrogance in the market. This applies to both posters on the FA and TA threads. On the TA front, my very best friend is a 30 year vet from a blue chip firm, and even he admits that 95% of so called TA gurus are blowing it out of the proverbial and will lose money. On the FA front (to which I subscribe) I've also witnessed many over the years talking about their Ferraris - it's uncalled for and generally lot of BS.

Here's to keeping the conversation sane. And to AJX delivering upon its potential. Gotta have big balls to support a story like this, maybe we'll have a win?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10200 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 22535 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.54am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.