AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

morning, I halfway doubt if the SP will make any difference now...

1. 84,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

I halfway doubt if the SP will make any difference now I have had time to think it through and have heard what has been happening.

NC tells me that all the investment banks (5) have torn the company apart and done full DD - this has been months long process - it has been very very intensive - and, the result is they ALL want in - big time.

So - they would all have a valuation ------------- and, if I have got that bit of the business right - that is what they will go on - what they value the business at --------------- not interested in what small Aussie stock traders think it is worth.

So - I assume they are paid on performance - so, if any of them - or all of them want to sell this idea to their clients (in the case of the chosen one - institutions and wealthy private clients) - and in the other cases - ditto, and maybe a position themselves ----------- then they are going to be putting it up their for what they think it is worth ---------- their individual valuations.

Even look at the Fosters report ------------ they put a figure of $1.10 on it - and that was last week current business --------- god knows what NC has got this week. But, the stock is at 65.

The banks have done the vals. - they are all excited -------- personally, I don't think they give a toss what the ASX values it at ---------- it's what they value it at that's important.

Which is why I think we will get a big surprise on the listing price - and, unless that price is over the top - an even bigger one on listing day and the weeks ahead.

It's going to be a hell of a July or whatever month it happens in - that's for sure.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 72250 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 73760 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.